What I got done over the holidays# 07 Jan 2018 by Sean
My larger chunks of time off tend to be the time when I also get a lot of self-admin and personal projects moved forward. This year was no exception.
This year, in no particular order (except where it’s obviously ordered), I:
- upgraded my Confluence server to 6.6.0
- thought seriously about abandoning Confluence for gollum
- upgraded my Dokku server
- broke my Dokku deployments
- fixed my Dokku deplpyments
- remembered how Linux services work…
- set up Staticman for comments
- wrote a blog post about setting up Staticman
- set up my own Staticman server to run the comments
- wrote a blog post about setting up my Staticman server
- did some work on a feature addition for Speakerline (though not as much as I would have liked)
- started using Mastodon instead of Twitter (though I’m still there cuz social world inertia)
So yea. Not a bad couple of weeks all said.